Sunday, July 25, 2010

dancing with the stars winner


i abstain both crews also i love them the couple to death, but when it gets down on it, i'm not sure on the occasion that i'll be able to go for it both.if i enjoy on choose, that one should i stay with ?
here's a video of me with iDK:
Between the two iDK are better dancers...tighter set over this video.
well they are technically more professional, like they've been a competitive chain because a wed of years and NvS was never competitive down to this year.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!you DANCE with iDK?! :OOMG i'm going crazy over here!what's it like? are the practices fun? you must work HARD by reason of you guys are always so clean. I HAVE YOUR GUYS' MYSPACE ADDED ON MINE! :DDDDDyou BETTER have chose then over such nvs group. they suck balls.but yeah WOW i can't gather there's someone over here from freaking iDK! :D
Well nierher one I enjoy heard connected with but me being smart I would go with iDK for I don't know.
haha that's motive i put relevant the videos ! you're supposed on restore me decide based over the videos.
Ok? I wold go with the just that is louder and more crazy. Iahte push and pull consolidate such are not loud. It affair o nthe crowd to the louder the more crza ythey get. G with the mre exciting band.
well said. I would add;ne'er would ether be bestyer in mi pinion. but as I am me as would sound 't be I'd say. NitherTwo roads divurged bro, two roads divurged. When are we enjoy a hops metza?
HUH make known whatt ?? O______O
>< it was supposed to be a respond to metza's comment right above. I was teasing him for his typing skills.
oh hokay. haha. ;DDDD
err, the exponent part is the beggining of a Robert Frost poem point a traveler is deciding between two paths, complexion of like you're deciding at intervals the bifid dance troops. "Two roads divurged in a amber thicket and sorry I could not travel both..." No? Oh well, I don't know how I got over this page anyway.
and yeah i know. thats my favorite poem [:
iDk either............................................................
IDK seems to have a better dance team than NVS from the one broadcast such you posted. Which precise go for it you feel more comfortable around?
i've been with nvs longer but exclusive enjoy unified levels connected with inspirit for me.
Don't limit yourself on these two choices. Why don't you start your own dance chain and recruit the best coming out of iDK and NvS.
because that's not how it works. it doesn't reallly affair anymore, i'm only doing iDK now.
iDK enjoy a breadth more entertaining performance. They were more in sync with eachother it seemed like. So definately iDK
and here's me among nvs. help me decide !
So, is there a prospect of the indicated impression to be true!
The flak of this so called quatum impression doesn't hold treu or has failed to render the still unknown particles that are supposed to be very simple equally a photon!It has even failed to bring out the particles of energy other such light's!then how the damn can i believe that this is a precise one! It is a pity that the author of such article is not a siren saga writer!
If sum impression is not correct, then why did the world accept it, fool? do you think that we are idiots?
asshole black holes are shape up from stars onlysince it is forming a black thingyou bottle incorporate it to a black star(this precise is a fairy tale!)(now lets get serious)if it was a black major before long why the fu__ would it absorb matter!
This is what i too don't get< you see, i don't understand why it should absorb matter! also you wanna know what this foolish theory says, read the exceeding prolegomenon and you will understand that it is truly a siren tale!
Black Holes/"Black Stars" are just a theory -- There is no actual exhibit that they regularize exist. So I make known neither.
It is proved that black holes go for it form after the outstanding condensation of the collapsed stars,its gravity field depending over the breadth of condensation states and explosive nature(i mean, nova, supernova etc!)
I've seen Avatar also part of Up customary the Air. However, from what I've heard of it, I hope the Hurt Locker temperament win.
Wow, I'm behind in my movies !
Seen integer the movies except Up in the Air... That's not cave on win.Avatar is going to win, not because of its story, passing over because of its coach breaking graphics.
Of the nominees, I have seen District 9, Hurt Locker also Up. Of the particular
three, Hurt Locker was definitely the best. It was quietly intense.
I've seen Up, District 9 and Inglourious Basterds. All three are far different stories. Out of the three, District 9 IMO would have a better jeopardize than the extra two. The graphics are seamless, the method of presenting the story was interesting, also it was very much a tale of segregation, albeit the setting was somewhat obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment